Set ADB path
Remove error : zsh: command not found: adb in MAC
Go to the
Home directory & tap
Search file ~/.bash_profile or ~/.zprofile & open it.
Add required path & save it.
export PATH=~/Library/Android/sdk/tools:$PATH export PATH=~/Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools:$PATH
- Run the following command to reload your shell configuration:
After you have set the PATH for adb, you should be able to run the adb command from any terminal window.
Wirelessly debug your android application through adb over wifi
- Make sure your development machine and your device is on the same wifi network
- Connect your device via USB
- On console type : adb tcpip 5555
- Disconnect USB and find the IP of your testing device (Settings -> About Phone -> IP Address)
- On console type : adb connect YOUR_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS